Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Was Glad That I Wore Sneakers

After class, I headed to Platner to work with Professor Fred Bergerson’s other assistants, Melanie Abe, Ian Costello, Colleen Daly, and Jessica Underwood. After returning a book to the Bonnie Bell Wardman Library and running up to Caitlin’s room to get her laptop (even her room is neat!), I had only a few minutes left at work before returning to my own office to check my email and review a speech I needed to give tonight at Model UN.

I arrived at the Campus Inn again at 6:00 and had a chance to chat with many students before sitting down to eat a very quick dinner with Wesly Peterson and Sasha Trejos. We talked about their plans for spring break before I ran back to my office, grabbed my backpack, and ran to get to Model UN on time. With all of the rushing and climbing the campus hills, I was glad that I wore sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment